Easy OREO Truffles Recipe
- 1 package (350 g) finely crushed Oreo cookies, divided
- 1 packet (250 g) of cream cheese brick softened
- 2 packages (225 g each) semisweet chocolate
- Set aside 1 c. tablespoons of cookie crumbs.
- Mix the remaining cookie crumbs and cream cheese until they get smooth texture. Scoop from the mixture and shape into 42 1-inch balls. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate as directed on the package.
- Dip the balls in the chocolate, then place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment or waxed paper.
- Sprinkle the balls with the cookie crumbs you set aside earlier.
- Refrigerate the truffles for 1 hour or until they get firm.
- Note: You can get this way 21 servings, consisting of 2 truffles (38 g) each.